Monday, February 25, 2008

Visitors!



COUSIN RIA

My Cousin Ria dropped by my little Special Administration Region over Chinese Lunar New Year. We had a great time; ate dim sum, then ate sweet desert dumplings, then ate Hokkaido chocolate buns, then watched a lame parade.


Dim Sum! Hoorah!


Is it Bruce Lee, or Ria? I just can't tell anymore!!!
(p.s. Bruce Lee is still alive, and probably lives in Kowloon.)


Having a spin on the massage chairs in my megahall!
To cure the problems of stress from too much study, the college installed 2 massage chairs to service 3000 students. I recently realised that more than 30 minutes at a time gives you back problems in the middle of the night.
TIM AND CHEONG
My next visitation came from Tim and Cheong, quasi-locals of the region, and fresh of the boat from Vietnam, before they go back to Australia. They gave me reports that Henry is still alive, somewhere in S.E. Asia.
This is one of my favourite sweet dim sum things - a steamed bun with gooey sugary egg stuff inside. Ho Ho Mei (delicious delicious.)

Tim trying to find us an icecream shop with his i-pod touch. This is the intersection of humans and technology that i appreciate!



More dim sum, and the two best cantonese dishes.




1 comment:

Henry said...

TIM, FLEA & CHEONG ARE HOTT!!!

That is all I have to say about that. And Tim caved and got the ipod touch.

AND hey Flea guess where I am? I'm on those free internet computers in Taipei while I hang out waiting for a flight home! So exciting! oh the memories. the happy memories.