Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Blog Sucks, and Macao

I had a chat to my Polish friend Karolinka the other night, first time in three years. She told me my blog sucks. Something to do with too many boreing photos and not enough writing. But you see, the reason for this is deliberate because just like with books people want to just look at the pictures and not bother to read the words. Anyway, język polski wyścigi jest słaby z zbyt wiele

We went to Macau this week, because there wasn't much to do in Hong Kong with the terrible weather. Apparently the main reason to go to macao is for prostitution, as well as gambling. We thought about it and decided to avoid both, and drink bubble tea and eat portuguese egg tarts instead. We didn't even think of making any punns on the phrase 'portuguese tarts' until we were back in Hong Kong, unfortunately.


Portugeuese egg tarts.



Sweet street meats!


Imperialist oppressors!



This is a machine that gives you the pronounciation of tea in 17 different languages. I'm not sure what the point it, except that TEA ROCKS!







No comments: