Tuesday, May 20, 2008

School Excursion!

I went on a class excursion. It was too a historical village in the New Territories. I woke up very excited, and packed a museli bar, and a small bottle of water.


This is my friend Jennifer Kwan. I think this is a very good name. We were trying on sunglasses to make us look like english ex-pats.


This is a village meeting hall.


This is incense inside a temple of the Tang family. Some dropped off and burnt my hand. Dan said it may have been the doing of his great great great great grandfather.


This is my classmate scaring a small child.


This is a garden. It is the first garden i have seen in Hong Kong. They have lots of aloe vera.


Here is some aloe vera jelly. It is very delicious.





1 comment:

Jessie said...

you look like a UQ undergrad in one of your pics (funny because... ho!) and your hair is particularly shiny.

you should consider taping it to your passport since you could hardly look more brisbanian.