Friday, January 25, 2008

Photo Tour of My Room


This is Jessica, who lives in MY room. She is from Paris. She studies business.

Jessica would like to say something;

Salut a tous,

je vous ecrit car je trouve que les australiens sont des porcs incultes qui ne se lavent pas... a part ma super colloc Fiona qui est trop bien et tres facile a vivre!!



These are Jessica's shoes she brought from France. There are 15 pairs (16 if you include the pink slippers.)




This is my strategy for getting into the Cantonese mentality. If only there weren't 9 tones. Who invented that!?



My bed.




Jessica's bed.



My guitar.



My roast pig.

(Not really. Actually this isn't in our room at all, it was downstairs at a beggining of semester party.)



My side of the room. Am prepared to abseil from the 18th floor if there is any need.




My tea shelf with my AWESOME teapot!
























































3 comments:

Daniel said...

Damn that pig looks tasty. Am I the only one commenting on your blog?
Noticed your climbing gear too.
It has been like 4 weeks since i went for the last climb with Ez.
Work has decimated us!
The coffee cart for Ez is going great too (not sure if you are in contact with him).

Fiona said...

Yes, i think you're officially the only person reading my blog. Oh, my mum is too. Keep up the good work!

Jessie said...

I am jealous over jessica's shoes.

I have two pairs - one set of hardcore minus-three thousand degrees resistant croc stamping boots and a pair of jiffies (ballet shoes) with holes in them.